In September 2018, Baileys launched their Soil Matters Clay & Compost product with the #smartsoilmatters promotion. This product is only available in Western Australia. It’s the ideal soil preparation product for new lawns, gardens and vegetable gardens and it is proven to be very water efficient.
The competition closed on Sunday 30 September 2018.
Baileys Soil Matters Clay & Compost is designed to turn gutless sand into fertile, highly productive soil to support the growth of nutrient laden fruit, vegetables and herbs.
- It contains Kaolin Clay, mature compost and rock minerals
- Significantly aids in water retention in the soil
- It has a very positive impact on delaying wilting of plant leaves in the hot summer months
- In tests the plants using Clay and Compost look healthier and stronger than the those that didn’t, with a significant water saving shown.
- They also had a better recovery time after a stress occurrence and improved soil properties.