The Hunter Rain-Clik, with its Quick Response feature, commands an irrigation controller to shut off immediately after rain thereby preventing overwatering. The Rain-Clik can be mounted on an eave or any flat vertical surface like a wall or fence. A gutter mount is also available that allows for easy installation of the Rain-Clik on the edge of a gutter.
- Quick Response™ feature shuts the system off as soon as it starts raining.
- Maintenance-free design with 10-year battery life for Wireless Rain-Clik.
- Adjustable vent ring allows for setting of reset delay.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm.
- Rain-Clik includes 25' of 20 AWG sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire.
- Wireless unit available with 800 ft. range from wireless sensor to receiver.
- Warranty period: 5 years (10 year battery warranty for wireless model).
- Compatible with most controllers.