Carpet cleaning is normally carried out using hot water extraction otherwise known as "steam cleaning". Carpet Guard Encapsulation replaces steam cleaning and uses less water. It combines chemical action and mechanical agitation to effectively remove soil particles from carpet fibres.
- Uses 6 or 7 litres of water per hour with no waste disposal.
- Independently tested and non-carcinogenic, safe for all.
- It leaves no residue and when dry converts to powder.
- Endorsed by Flooring manufacturers.
- It is safe for both synthetic and natural fibres, including your soft furnishings and car