Rain Bird® R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion. More information
- Models approved include: Rain Bird® R-VAN - Adjustable Rotary Variable Arc Nozzles – Models R-VAN18 & R-VAN1724
- Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thick wind-resistant streams ensure efficient performance in adverse real world conditions.
- Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily
adjusted by hand with no tools required.
- R-VAN’s large water droplets cut through the wind so water stays in the target zone without misting or fogging.
- An exclusive manual flush feature keeps nozzles clear of dirt and debris even in extreme conditions.
- Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles use approximately 60% less water flow than conventional spray nozzles.
- They are designed for use in landscape irrigation and fit any Rain Bird spray head.
- For use in Queensland some nozzles may be over 9L per min. Please check with a Certified Irrigation Professional.