Daisy pool covers use UltraDomeTM technology. Exclusive to Daisy, this bubble technology provides superior insulation and durability.
The average size pool can lose one and a half times its total volume. That would equate to a 50,000 litre pool losing 75,000 litres of water throughout the swimming season. A Daisy pool cover can save up to 10,000 litres per month. This is not only a cost saving but an environmentally consideration given water saving is now more important than ever.
- Saves you up to 10,000 litres of water a month.
- Consistent thickness of every bubble with 2/3 of total polyethylene (PE) in the lower layer which is in contact with the corrosive chemicals for greater durability.
- Unique production process eliminates stretching and therefore any weak points that can make it more susceptible to physical damage.
- The material contains tougheners to minimise solar and chemical degradation for a longer lasting pool cover.
- Maximum UV absorbers, quenchers and stabilisers; coupled with an innovative design across the entire cover for maximum insulation effectiveness to keep the water longer extending swimming months
- Highly efficient insulators against heat loss by radiation and convection.
- All Daisy pool covers are available in a range of thicknesses and use category 4 LDPE (low-density PE) which means they are all recyclable.
- All Daisy pool covers come with an industry leading warranty up to 10 years pro rata.