The Shower Shortener is a temperature triggered electronic shower controller and shower head set.
The shower head is installed like a normal shower head and the controller is attached to the wall inside the shower cubicle via suction cups on the rear of the controller housing. The position of the controller makes it possible for family members to access the selection buttons. The unit can be installed with various shower head types including, a standard shower head, a hand shower assembly or a rail shower.
- Whilst the shower is flowing, the control unit will automatically start and request the shower period.
- Users may select 3, 5 or 7 minutes (and if no selection is made within 15 seconds, the Shower Shortener will default to a 3 minute shower)
- The Shower Shortener begins its countdown whilst displaying the remaining shower time.
- When the Shower Shortener times out, the shower flow will reduce to a trickle and the user will be prompted to turn off the taps and exit the shower.
- The Shower Shortener then enters a 3 minute lock out and periodically updates the display to show when the next shower will be available.